Friday 26 August 2016

Lydia & Gerwyn: An Elegant Summer Wedding at Bath's Prior Park


Back in June, I had the delight of photographing this beautiful couple in the iconic Prior Park, in Bath, Somerset. Having been a student in Bath and a National Trust member, this Park was one of my favourite haunts during my student days but I never imagined I'd be fortunate enough to photograph a wedding here! When Lydia and Gerwyn told me their venue choice, it blew me away. 
Their day was a hazy, overcast one but the clouds were a welcome shield from the intense June heatwave that had descended upon us. The haze cuddled the city in a beautiful, soft light and provided a gorgeous backdrop for this couple and their enormous wedding party to celebrate their marriage. 




Lydia's brother Tom is an MUA so he did her hair and makeup for her. He was also one of the groomsmen so the getting ready preparations were a really close, relaxed and intimate affair with just family, friends and myself present :) 


























When you have to tell off your groomsmen for being mischievous 




Some of the cheekiest groomsmen I've ever met - They were so much fun! 



That look when you're about to marry your very best friend 



























































































































































































Instead of a disco/evening party like a lot of weddings, these guys left for an intimate family meal at a country gastropub in Landsdown. It gave the couple a great chance to unwind, spend quality time with family and have a relaxing evening, soaking up the day and events. I really love this idea! 





























Details:

Full Day Package - 'Sea Breeze'

Edited in - 'Natural' 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sea Co.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig