Thursday 9 November 2017

Lydia & Rich's Colourful Spring Wedding at Sopley Mill, Dorset // Wedding Photography


Being the warm weather, barefoot on the grass & hedgerows spilling with flowers sort of girl that I am... it's not surprising that I'm already fantasising about spring. I thought it was high time to share the truly beautiful wedding of Lydia & Rich with you all on the blog, bathe in the nostalgia of all these colourful blooms and reminisce about the first really sunny weather day of the year. The dreamy light has got me all excited for the spring that's yet to come. Calm down Sarah, we've got winter to go yet! 


Last April, Jon & I travelled up to Dorset (Christchurch to be precise!) to capture this romantic wedding. I had met with them a few weeks before at one of their fondest haunts, Mudeford spit, to get to know them and capture some engagement pictures and I knew they then that had a flair for style but I wasn't quite prepared to be blown away by just how darn elegant, pretty & fun this wedding was. I'm a huge fan of bridal flower crowns and don't believe I'll ever quite get enough of them... the lover of all things romance era & fairytales inside me was lit up & so excited to capture so many gorgeous details. 





































































































































































































































 I feel like I have a tendency to go overboard with sharing photos... but I love to let the pictures tell the story! There were so many crazy wonderful things that made this such a memorable day. Sopley Mill was a dreamy venue with beautiful grounds that were treated to an incredible evening sunset. The twinkling festoon lights and sparklers really set the mood, reflecting off the river that ran through the heart of the mill. 

 Thankyou so much guys for inviting us up to Dorset to capture your epic day! We had a real blast.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your enthusiasm leads you beyond the limits. whilst you feel yourself enthusiastic that’s the time you can pass any restrict. you're searching out to get perfection through the usage of the functionality of exertions. study such motivational article and truely it'll permit you to recognize new data. Commercial School Photography Dubai UAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. hochzeitsfotograf

    ReplyDelete

© Salt & Sea Co.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig