Tuesday 4 April 2017

Wistmans Wood, Dartmoor: An Adventurous Engagement Session with Abz & Dave

A few months back, before the warmth of spring had returned to us, I ventured for the first time to the incredible rolling hills of Dartmoor in Devon to capture Abz & Dave for their engagement session. 
It was one of those incredible mornings where I woke up and it was barely light, driving up to the next county I dipped in and out of blankets of mist and banked around sleepy creeks and glowing country lanes and I knew it was going to be a magical experience. 
By the time I reached Dartmoor I could barely believe my eyes. The light was magical, swapping between a hazy gold and dramatic clouds of fog. I swear I always say this, but this is probably my favourite engagement shoot to date! I may have gone a little bit mad and taken wayyyyyy too many photographs but in my eyes, there's no such thing. 
Abz & Dave were such a great couple to capture. Not only because they're my friends and I'm super excited to be capturing their wedding in September but because their love is so playful and real. Much love to these fabulous twosome, I'll let the pictures do the speaking. 









































































































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sea Co.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig