Monday 31 August 2015

Late Summer Sea Spray



When Georgie contacted me to ask if I would put together a bespoke shoot as a birthday present for her Mamma of course I said yes! I absolutely love taking photographs for people and although I hadn't done a shoot like this before, I am always up for a new venture. 
We decided to meet up at big Godrevy on Cornwalls north coast during the golden hour and couldn't have been more fortunate with the beautiful hazy weather. They brought a picnic with goodies and drinks and we got comfy in the dunes whilst I bustled around them and snapped photographs. 
I try to keep shoots as natural and fun as possible so that the smiles in the photographs are real so I followed them about the beach and we all got in the sea for a paddle, avoiding splashes from those rogue waves. Georgie and Diana were a delight to shoot, they were fun and up for anything and came fully prepared with glorious hats! 
What a beautiful idea for a present, a mother daughter shoot with a bundle of lovely images to take away and keep forever. I think I shall definitely put together a solid package and make this a thing! I had lots of fun :) 

























































SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are beautiful Georgie and Diana! AND....brilliant photography Salty Sea. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

© Salt & Sea Co.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig