Thursday, 16 October 2014

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings!

Hello again happy people!
I'm finally up to date with my editing which means I can take a breather to share with you the commercial side of my  wedding photography. As much as I adore portraiture and the documentary of the special day, I also get called up for the other aspects of Wedding's too! The companies that provide all the services.

One thing I've photographed increasingly recently, is the catering side of things.
'Kerra's catering' is a bespoke wedding caterer based on the Helford near where I live, and for two consecutive summer's I've photographed some of her live weddings to add to her website galleries and use as promotional material. I would say its calmer, allowing for time to poise and reflect on each shot but its definitely not! I find myself chasing after waiters with canap├ęs trying to capture the live action before the vol au vents disappear and trying to sneakily snap photographs of people enjoying their dinner. It's certainly a challenge, and a fun one. Kerra is brilliant to work with, her food absolutely delicious and staff are top notch super friendly.
Here are some of my shots from the commercial side of weddings and the services provided from local companies. I hope they fill you with inspiration and creativity :)





Love this autumnal inspired Victoria sponge. These cakes were handcrafted by an external baker, but I couldn't resist getting a few shots for my pinterest!



I'm loving that Kerra's catering are now serving with Falconware! 















 Now serving nibbles on vintage photo frames! Where does she get these inspired ideas?
Below, Kerra and Niki, the face of Kerra's catering.





Vintage Crockery from local Box & Cox hire who also deal in retro outdoor games hire and props :)




Ice cold Cola from the Kerra's Catering stand at "Pengenna Manor Wedding Fair"


Beautifully hand painted cake by Emily Hankin Cakes












Beautifully hand made wedding hair pieces 

























If you have a small business and fancy some photographs for your gallery and promotional material, don't hesitate to get in contact for a quote! 
Saltyseacornishphotography@gmail.com is the email address you need :) 


Also if you are interested in crafty weddings, an old friend of mine is running a fantastic little Vlog about her crafts as she hand makes absolutely everything in preparation for her Christmas wedding next year which will be photographed by yours truly! You can find that here .

Don't forget to check out my official website 

Am hoping to take some time out this Winter to find my inner story teller again and create some more folky narratives. 

Keep in touch

Sarah xxx 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC?
    But only if you like my Blog too :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, what absolutely stunning photos!!! Do you use a specific picture editing program?

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gawdddd the cake! and all those beautiful food! that is not fair!!!!! ;)
    great photog!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

© Salt & Sea Co.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig